- Fleshed out the HTML class to provide minimal functionality.
- Wrote the HTML_Test class and javahtmltest.html-dist.
- Added the HTML methods to deal with a definition list.
- Added the Text and Email classes.
HTML was also added, but it is merely a stub at this point.
- Put the various classes into packages.
The main classes are in
Orbits.net.*, the support class
Text is in
- Added the
- The environment variables are put into a temportary file instead of being
crammed into the Java inperpreter command-line.
CGI class and
java.cgi had to be modified.
javacgitest.html document is made part of the distribution.
- The text files which are modified by
make upon installation are
provided with names that end with -dist.